– ShineMate Polisher – ERO600 Dual Action Polisher
– ShineMate Blue Intermediate Cut Pad 6″ (Black Diamond)
– ShineMate Yellow Medium Cutting Pad 6" (Black Diamond)
– ShineMate White Finishing Pad 6" (Waffle)
– Menzerna 400
– Menzerna 2500
– Menzerna 3800
– CleanerCar Pro Range Edgeless 10pk Microfibers
The new ERO 600 Dual Action Polisher from ShineMate is a random orbital Dual Action Polisher designed specifically for car enthusiasts and detailers. The ERO600 Polisher is from the same company that brought us the hugely popular EP801 Rotary Polisher and carries the same quality and design features through to this.
The ERO600 Dual action polisher features a high quality long life, powerful 600w (900w max) motor with a built in load sensing module which provides a constant speed output. It is variable speed 2500-6500 OPM so speeds can be varied based on the jobs required, lower speeds for waxing and higher speeds for compounding. The ERO 600 also features a very effective soft start feature which helps to reduce splatter and importantly pressure on the pad during start up. All these features make it a very easy to handle machine.
The other great thing about the ERO600 is the use of a plastic guard for the counterweight, this really helps reduce the overall weight from it’s competitors by as much as half a kilogram, making this the lightest electric dual action polisher at only 2.0kg’s in it’s class!
Other notable features include a long 5 meter cable, and interchangeable counterweights depending on the size of pad used. This accurate counter balancing really helps reduce vibrations making it a very pleasant dual action polisher to use.
– 600W motor
– 2800-6800 OPM variable speed controller
– 9mm Orbit Diameter
– 5 Meter Cable
– Soft Start function
– Load sensing module for constant speed
– Full CE certification with UK or European plug
– Lightweight at only 2kg’s
Each machine is supplied with:
– Flexible 5″ backing plate
– Extra Counterweight included for 6″
– Spare set of brushes
– Side Handle
– Full colour box with instructions