- Quickly cleans and dissolves gum, varnish, dirt, lead, and carbon deposits, aiding in faster starts and smooth idling
- Uses high grade formula to clean all unpainted metal parts, does not leave behind an oily residue after cleaning
- For gasoline, and diesel engines – Including: cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, buses, marine engines, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, snow blowers, construction equipment, etc.
- Will not harm catalytic convertors or oxygen sensors
- Helps restore performance and gas mileage
Except as directed below, shut off engine while spraying product under the hood. For pinpoint application, insert extension tube into spray button. Hold can upright and press firmly on spray button to apply product. If sprayed on paint or plastic, flush off immediately with water to avoid damage.
Carburetors, Chokes, & Linkages:
Remove air cleaner. Spray and flush exterior surface of carburetor and linkages, and allow to dry. When dry, start engine and spray short bursts into carburetor throat, flushing automatic, choke valve and throttle (butterfly) plates. Stop spraying and restart engine if it stalls. Increase engine speed slightly until all liquid is drawn off, then replace air cleaner
Disconnect crankcase side of PCV valve. Insert extension tube into open end of valve unit, spray a small amount of product inside. Shake unit several times to completely flush it out. Reconnect.