S20 Black Real 1-Step Compound
Scholl Concepts S20 Black Real 1-Step Compound is a visionary compound covering a wide range of applications for detailing weathered and scratched paint surfaces and leaving a hologram-free finish.
- One compound for virtually all paint finish applications on worn and scratched paint surfaces
- Tremendous cutting performance with exceptionally low dust formation
- Superior high-gloss finish
- Hologram-free finish on all paint surfaces, even without using a dual-action orbital polisher
- Compound contains no silicone oils, wax or toxic solvents
Detailing of weathered and scratched paint surfaces has never been more simple! Due to continuous further improvements of Scholl Concepts iPT Powder Technology this polish has been developed to remove deep scratches and treats weathered surfaces quickly and effortlessly in only one step, regardless of the hardness of the clear coat system.
Despite its tremendous cutting performance, the superior, mirror-like gloss of this 1-Step Detailing Compound is remarkable. Even holograms and swirl marks on dark paint surfaces can be polished out easily.
Suitable for use on almost all possible paints, S20 Black can be applied with rotary (1200-2000 RPM) or dual action (2000-10000 RPM) machine polishers.
Depending on the specific clear-coat system, select from four S20 Black polishing pads the best suited for the appropriate surface and get an excellent finish in just one single step. See below for details.