A high quality semi synthetic engine oil for cars and light vans.
For use in more modern petrol and diesel vehicles where advantage can be taken of lighter lower viscosity oils for additional power and fuel economy. Suitable for turbo charged engines.
- Trident is a SAE 10w40 viscosity grade product which is the preferred grade for many modern engines
- It is an ideal lubricant for the modern multi-valve engine designs with hydraulic valve lifters
- Trident 10w40 provides excellent fuel economy whilst maintaining high levels of engine protection
- ACEA A3 / B3, A3 / B4
- API SL, CF
- MTF-94 Manual transmission specification
- Meets the requirements of MB 229.1, VW 502 00, 505 00, Renault RN0700
Millers Oil Petrol Power EcoMax 500ml
An octane booster and detergent package adding up to 2 octane numbers to unleaded fuel (dependent on original fuel quality).
Millers Oil Engine Flush Additive – 250ml
Millers Oils Engine Flush is a light oil-based, solvent-free product that contains a high detergency package. Adding this detergent to the engine oil’s existing detergency package boosts the oil’s cleaning potential. This will result in the flushing out of any debris that has built up in the engine. Millers’ solvent-free Engine Flush will carry the debris to the oil filter to maximize engine cleanliness ready for the fresh oil and filter.
Millers Oils have formulated their Engine Flush to be solvent-free. Solvent-based products can be aggressive and can change the composition of seals i.e. soften / relax rubber seals leading to possible leaks. Solvents can also dilute the oil and cause the viscosity to go out of spec, potentially thinning the oil, therefore not providing effective protection when the flush process is underway.