Flex’s XFE 7-15 150 is a random orbital machine polisher which comes supplied with a 125mm (5″) backing plate and outputs a 15mm throw. This machine will do it all – from paint correction through to applying finishing products such as glazes and sealants.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Supplied with a 125mm (5″) backing plate
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 160mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 150mm
- Orbit: 15mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 2900-8600 opm
- Power input: 710watt
- Power output: 420watt
- Size (L x H) 370 x 140mm
- Cable length: 4.0m
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Pack contents: 1x Flex XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher
Flex now offer a 3 Year Warranty! You must register your new purchase on https://www.flex-tools.com/en/service/3-year-warranty/ to avail of this extended warranty.
All terms and conditions of this extended warranty is available on the official Flex website.