FLEX XFE 15 150 CORDLESS POLISHER
The Flex XFE 15 150 is the latest generation of dual action car polishers. This is an entirely cordless 18v machine that offers unparalleled control, smoothness and efficiency. The Flex XFE 15 150 does everything you’d want from a traditional long throw (15mm orbit) random orbital machine whilst at the same time being even smoother and quieter thanks to it’s high efficiency brushless motor.
The Flex XFE 150 comes with a 6″ (150mm) backing plate, all contained within the rigid container supplied.
So free yourself from the awkward cables and get what we feel is the smoothest, most advanced car polisher available on the market today.
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter – 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter – 150 mm
- Orbit – 15 mm
- No load speed – 2300-3800 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load – 4600-7600 opm
- Battery voltage – 18 V
- Battery capacity – 2,5 / 5,0 Ah
- Size (L x H) – 380 x 140 mm
- Weight without battery – 2,1 kg
- 1 velcro backing pad 150 Ø
- 1 case insert
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX®
**PAD AND BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED**
Flex now offer a 3 Year Warranty! You must register your new purchase on https://www.flex-tools.com/en/service/3-year-warranty/ to avail of this extended warranty.
All terms and conditions of this extended warranty is available on the official Flex website.